Search results for weight off me by 22 20s

We've found 1,129 lyrics, 36 artists, and 100 albums matching weight off me by 22 20s:



spinnin' (wheels spinnin')
These hoes grinnin'
I pulled up with the top off
On 20's (on 20's)
Wheel's spinnin' (wheels spinnin')
These hoes grinnin'
ducking when you running or they gonna hit ya
Them West side guys will get ya
Burning the rubber off the 20's before they get with ya

Them South side boys
come break off just me and my man

[Hook]

[Juvenile]
55% of these n****s is fake, the other 45% be handlin' they weight
55% of these women is
[Hook]
They don't count by spokes no more, they counting by inches
Them ain't 20's on my ride, them 22's you jive bitches
Switching lane to lane,
a fucking drive-by 

Riggety rolled on them slow in the Cadillac 

Silkk behind the wheel, me and King in the pack 

Master P in the passenger seat getting
about to jump off
[Silkk] when I stop by

[Master P]
We ain't LL but we jus those type of guys
Thugs in the club with them bottles in the sky
My wrist
me full of myself
Cocky, something that I just can't help
'Specially when them 20's is spinning like windmills
And the ice 32 below minus the wind
me full of myself
Cocky, something that I just can't help
'Specially when them 20's is spinning like windmills
And the ice 32 below minus the wind
theirs I'm cuttin'
Sales off with my bike.  
Now with my niggaz in session we freestyle rhyme.
Reminiscing moving that shit 20's of clips at a time.
my ride up to date
Flipping 20's when I say
"It's that throwed ese on the grind movin weight"
Pull out the shades
Shining down my blades
Today's
and pacin'
Well I swerved the curb
Corner action like verb
Cops throwin' the bird you heard

I'm on I-20 wit' 20's (unh-huh)
And beats I got plenty can't
plenty money and honey bunnies
20s and 10s, drive a Benz, you can't take nothin from me
Cause I came up on the streets, a straight up poor boy
But I beat
my ride up to date
Flipping 20's when I say
"It's that throwed ese on the grind movin weight"
Pull out the shades
Shining down my blades
Today's
I know, I know)
Y'all gotta love me
When the weight of the world was on my shoulders
You were there
When it got heavy, I held it
You were there
New Yorkers
'Specially when you're sittin on 20's they get nauseous
Standin in the Azure with white air forces

[Chorus]
You can catch me in
wear 2 pair of drawers, wit' 2 Rolex watches
Wit' 22 bitches on my log nigga
I guess that's the thug in me
I lie to these bitches 7 days a week
I put
bury me a thug
Henessy and weed be a ball with desert 
These shirts and kakis is how we work 
Hypnotized by change after fortune and fame
I roll 20's
weight
Off the love I can't

[Fabolous]
Baby girl, why wouldn't fellas stop ya?
After we come through the hood in helicopters (yeah)

[Paul Cain]
weight
Off the love I can't

[Fabolous]
Baby girl, why wouldn't fellas stop ya?
After we come through the hood in helicopters (yeah)

[Paul Cain]
Let me know when you off to collect my money
If a nigga can't get it then a nigga will haul
Cause playas like me don't see nuttin funny
Bitch betta have
leaned out you know
Our car screened out and if we ain't ridin 20s
We chrome 19ed out 84s got me shinin in the lane
We been ridin blades stop stealin our
leaned out you know
Our car screened out and if we ain't ridin 20s
We chrome 19ed out 84s got me shinin in the lane
We been ridin blades stop stealin our
can't swear I won't change
Excuse me if my wealth got me full of myself
Cocky, something that I just can't help
'Specially when them 20's is spinning like
a right and then a left 

Over there by Safeway and when ya get there page me 

Punch in how much you want to spend 

Separate the 20's from the 1's
a right and then a left 

Over there by Safeway and when ya get there page me 

Punch in how much you want to spend 

Separate the 20's from the 1's