Search results for this love this hate by hollywood undead

We've found 4,276 lyrics, 100 artists, and 100 albums matching this love this hate by hollywood undead:



a
Fuck what you think and say,
Cause we are gonna rock
This whole place anyway.
(Undead!)

(Undead!)
You better get up out the way,
Tomorrow we'll rise so
this world is too much
I swallowed all I could
If I could swallow a bottle of Tylenol I would
And hit it for good and say good bye to Hollywood
I
to Hollywood
Say goodbye, say goodbye to Hollywood
Say goodbye, say goodbye to Hollywood

I don't want to quit
This shit, it feels like this is it
For me
viata vesnica,
Care o obtinem numai prin moarte"

awaiting the next vein
Haemophilia
Possessed by essential desire
Damned and addicted to survive
This
Love
Hollow
Hate
Sorrow

Undead undead
There's evil in my veins
Undead undead
The consummate revenge

How do you forgive the unforgivable?
Chant incantate
See his legions march in trace
Destroy desecrate
Church of lies

The priest await to be
Right in this world
By fate the host
Lines and the light stream 
Screaming by the scream 
Burning down 
Not me you see me suffer 
Haunted by your spirit 
Undead by your spit
some gifts and then we gave some lovin
The weird kind of love that you give to your cousin
Little Timmy stole from 7-11
So we stopped by his house with
a
Fuck what you think and say,
Cause we are gonna rock
This whole place anyway.
(Undead!)

Now I see that mother
Fucker writing on the wall
When you
the drunk girls scream and shout,
We love it we hate it we're all just trying to make it,
In this crazy town,

One year they reposes your truck,
And the next
Enslave the weak, descend with hate

Falling into despair, emptiness to time
Rulers of the undead ripped by my side

A grey mist appears in my mind
Oceans boil with blood of human victims

Suicide, the only way to avoid being eaten by the undead
Grave yards coming alive with zombies, hungry for
Oceans boil with blood of human victims

Suicide, the only way to avoid being eaten by the undead
Grave yards coming alive with zombies, hungry for
We got a break
Unbelievable
We got a break
Right in the middle of this
Hollywood heartache
We got this solid love
All around the town
Good
mistakes 
Must be something bigger waiting

[Chorus]

(I do) 
Love you but you hate me at the same time
Lights, camera, action, 
It's game time
Do
'Cause being sober's so overrated
Hollywood Undead, what have you created?

I know that we have never really met before
But, tell me, does this rag
Why shouldn't I take a chance when romance passes by?
Why shouldn't I know of love?
Why wait around when each age has a sage who has sung
That
the phalliform crucifix
Souls locked in evil charms
Harbringers of the devil

Angry jackals in human masks
Who dwell in the eye of the storm
Devoured by undead
I hate everywhere that I go
I hate everything that I know
I hate this town hate this place hate these
People hate your face
I love hate

I hate
to hate to love to kill
By the will of loving to hate
Kill the love with your fear and then
The revenge will set in

Revenge, quench the hate in the mean
the)
Action! (You need that)
Hollywood (uh, uh, uh, uh)
Oh, it's the lights (You're blinded by the)
Satisfaction (You need that)
Hollywood (uh, uh, uh,
Samhain grim our one true love.
No you shant kill Halloween,
For we've bore it in our blood.

Embrace ye the brown leafed vertigo,
For this undead
Please
Let me devalue what's inside you
Hollywood at night hanging around
If this is a must then dying is a must right now
Hollywood at night hanging
"You Know, I don't think this is going very well. I mean, like 10 percent of the audience wants to fight. The other 90 percent are totally bored. So
Let's push 'em all together and put 'em on our laps
Alcohol and drugs and California love
They got me ready to party on this sweetened Bacardi
From